In the exciting environment of digitisation, we consult companies on all questions of data protection and information security. We attach great importance to a very good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies. We offer you a dynamic working environment and a demanding area of responsibility in which you advise our customers and your team colleagues with a high degree of personal responsibility.
What is your area of responsibility?
- Advice in legal data protection matters
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Preparation of legally compliant data protection concepts, audit reports and training documents
- Analysis and evaluation of procedures and digital solutions with regard to compliance with legal data protection requirements
- Participation in the further development of our service portfolio
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Subject-specific further training
- Attractive salary package
- Innovative working environment with a high degree of personal responsibility
What are you bringing?
- Your are fully qualified lawyer with several years of professional experience as a lawyer with a focus on data protection or IT law
- Ability and ambition to present complex issues in an understandable and target-group-oriented manner
- Structured and reliable working method with a solution-oriented approach
- High willingness to perform and interest in assuming responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German
If you are enthusiastic and responsible, then we look forward to receiving your application. Your documents should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates as well as your salary expectations.
Please send your application to