In the exciting environment of digitisation, we consult companies on all questions of data protection and information security. We attach great importance to a very good working atmosphere and flat hierarchies. We offer you a dynamic working environment and a demanding area of responsibility in which you consult our customers with a high degree of personal responsibility.
What is your area of responsibility?
- Self-responsible consulting of our customers in all data privacy relevant questions
- Leading and working on data protection projects
- Development and implementation of action recommendations and data privacy measures
- Planning and execution of data protection audits
- Development of target-group-specific data privacy training courses
- External data protection officer for UPDATU customers
- Participation in the further development of our service portfolio
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary package
- Innovative working environment with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Training as data protection officer and/or data protection auditor (TÜV)
What are you bringing?
- Several years of professional experience in the IT environment, e.g. management or collaboration in IT projects, IT technical administration or programming
- Ability and ambition to present complex issues in an understandable and target-group-oriented manner
- Structured and reliable working method with a solution-oriented approach
- High willingness to perform and interest in assuming responsibility
- Good German skills
- Certification as data protection officer advantageous
If you are enthusiastic and responsible, then we look forward to receiving your application. Your documents should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates as well as your salary expectations.
Please send your application to